- I am trying to order my slats/posts/others in custom colours but the payment is not going through.
The minimum order for any custom colour is $300 (per colour). The custom colour must be the same for all products to the minimum value of $300 This means you can mix and match different products, but the custom colours of all products purchased is a minimum of $300 (per colour). You may purchase, Slats, posts and baseplates, for example, in Ironstone but if the total does not add up to $300 your purchase won’t go through. This only applies to custom colours. There are no minimum requirements for powder-coated or timber colours.
- What is included in the Aluminium Gates?
Gate frame with Aluminium Slats (65mm or 100mm) fully fabricated to your specifications. No hinges, posts, or latches are included and need to be ordered separately.
- How long would it take for me to receive my order?
CLICK & COLLECT: If you order before Tuesday 11 am, your order should be ready for collection on Thursday*. One of our friendly team members will be contacting you as soon as your order is ready for collection.
DELIVERY: If you order before Tuesday 11 am, your order will be delivered to you latest by Friday*.
* Depending on stock availability and excludes Custom colours & complete Gates. Both take around 3 weeks from order date.
All orders purchased after Tuesday morning of each week are only processed the week after.
- Can Slats be used for a deck?
It is not advised to use slats for decking.
- Does Wanneroo Patios install fences or gates?
No, we do not install fences or gates. All our products are easy to install and D.I.Y friendly. We only install fences & gates in conjunction with our patio or pergola installation & design services. If you are interested in installing a patio you can email us at [email protected] or contact us at 08 9302 2965. Our gates do not come with posts, should you require a frame for your gate you may purchase and install it separately.
- I would like to build a fence and gate, what size slats should I get?
Wanneroo Patios provides a free to use online calculator. Add in your measurements and find out which products you will need for your fence: Wanneroo Patios Calculator.
We also design and custom build your Aluminium Gates to purchase a fully designed gate for you.
- I would like to purchase locks for my gates, which one’s should I get?
If your gate already has hinges, you can purchase just the locks from our Accessories section on the website. To purchase locks and hinges for your gate you have a pick of a set for a 30kg sized gate or 70kg sized gate.
- What colours Aluminium products do you provide?
We have 3 options: Powder coated, Timber, or Custom Colours. Each segment has a variety of options of colours.
- Can I buy individual components and build the gates/fences myself?
Yes, all of our products are easy to install and DIY-friendly.
- What products do you currently have in stock?
All our products are available on our online store and updated regularly at https://wanneroopatios.com.au/store/. All of our products are made-to-order, offsite; please allow a few days for colouring and delivery. For delivery please allow at least one week for powder coated and timber colours and 3 weeks for custom colours.
- Can I use the heavy-duty corner stake on a hollow post tube?
No. The heavy-duty corner stake is only for the square posts and gate frames.
- What is the minimum/maximum gate size?
Maximum height 2.4m, minimum 500mm
Maximum width 2.1m, minimum 500mm
- Do you provide any of the products in Steel?
- What lengths the slats can be before they require slat support?
There is no general guideline for setting up a screening or gate and when to set up slat support, each structure can be customised to your preference and design. Our technicians suggest a good rule of thumb of adding slat support to any 2m wide structure and adding a post to any 3m or larger structure. So, if your structure is wider than 3m we do suggest separating it into multiple structures for a sturdier finish.
- Can I come into the office to place my order?
All orders are processed online only, we don’t accept any orders in person. Should you require to see the material and colours please feel free to visit our office located at 1/4 Achievement Way, Wangara WA 6065.
- Do you provide delivery outside of Perth?
For larger orders, we are pleased to offer delivery services to your location. Simply place your order, and our team will ensure it reaches you safely and on time. Contact us at [email protected] to enquire on delivery charges.
- For smaller orders, we recommend selecting the convenient click and collect option available on our website. This allows you to set up delivery to pick up your items from our office located in Wangara.
- Can I get a discount for my order?
As a wholesaler to the public, we only provide discount codes for large orders. Please contact our team if your order is $5000 or above to receive a discount code.